Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This just in: Sarah Palin is huuuuurffffobghriphzpinzjkf

I'm mad that this dumb cunt is suddenly in the news again, but she is and there's nothing we can do about it, so here you go.


At about :47 seconds, you can catch Sarah glancing down at the notes she wrote on her hand, but you already know about that, and if not just google it, she's a hypocrite obama teleprompter hurf durf durf maverick. I want to talk about what she actually said.
"And then I think kind of tougher to, kind of tougher to put our arms around but, allowing America’s spirit to rise again by not being afraid, not being afraid to kind of go back to some of our roots as a god fearing nation where we’re not afraid to say, especially in times of potential trouble in the future here, we’re not afraid to say, you know, we don’t have all the answers as fallible men and women so it would be wise of us to start seeking some divine intervention again in this country, so that we can be safe and secure and prosperous again."

That was one sentence.

If by "roots," she means "the sheltered fantasy world I lived in as a child," and then by "it would be wise of us to start seeking some divine intervention again," she actually means "I'm a stupid bitch," then I can't say I disagree with her. God, I don't even want to do this. I wish she would just go away. Did her career really make it this far? Why? How? This is a woman who thinks America's problems should all be solved by divine intervention. For chrissake, read that sentence again. Instead of working to enact efficient economic polices, she would rather do a rain dance? Bloody brilliant. Doing nothing solves everything.

Sarah Palin was close to becoming the Vice President of the United States. She is going to run for president in 2012. Every time I become enthusiastic about all the progress humanity is making, I'm dragged back down into reality by the thought that there are people who want Sarah Palin to be in charge of the most powerful country on the planet. But in all likelihood, she's going to split the Republicans right down the middle, and Obama will win by a landslide. I seriously can't wait, the thought of the Republican Party being destroyed by their own creation makes my mouth water.

No comments:

Post a Comment