Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What's wrong with killing babies?

Gotta stop posting so often. But this is a quick one. This is pretty freakin' hilarious.

A pastor went on an atheist blog and invented a false identity. He pretended to be an atheist. We're left with such insights as,

What’s wrong with killing babies? I see no problem with it. I have enough mouths to feed. I don’t get the argument and I am an atheist. Since I don’t believe in God, I don’t believe in anything characterized as good, bad / right, wrong. So, what’s the big deal?

and

If a man wants to make a women his b****, so be it? So what if you don’t like it, what if I do?

If I want to do something, and my conscience is cool with it, then I can do it. If it’s feed a homeless person, so be it. If it’s kill my neighbor, so be it. I am not bound to any morals.

You can tell he lacks morals because he censored the word "bitch."

Well, it has a happy ending. The blogger found out who he was and called out his shit, but the pastor refused to give any sincere apology. He was banned from commenting. After further anger, the pastor apologized, and admitted his wrongdoing. All was forgiven, he was unbanned, and the blogger welcomed him to contribute his comments in the future. I love rationality.

No comments:

Post a Comment