Saturday, September 12, 2009

Holy shit

Apparently an expansion for Empire: Total War was announced a couple weeks ago. I'm disappointed by the lack of any gameplay in the trailer, but they still made it seem incredibly badass.



I would've much rather preferred a Civil War expansion, but Total War is international, so you gotta please everyone I guess. I don't know much about the Napoleonic Wars. But five years ago, Rome: Total War sparked my initial interest in history, so hopefully it'll happen again. I cannot wait for this.

Here's a PrinceofMacedon battle, to commemorate this ridiculously awesome announcement.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I will get it right away, they are still heavily patching Empire and fixing the AI, maybe the expansion is going to be the big fix

    ReplyDelete