Monday, May 11, 2009

Meanwhile, in Beautiful People News

Here's some sexy bitches

Kirsten Dunst


Rose McGowen


Ivanka Trump


Rose Byrne


Sophie Ellis Bextor

Zooey Deschanel


Emily Browning is hot as fuck, and I feel like a fucking scumbag for thinking that because she still looks the exact same as she did in Lemony Snicket. I'm pretty sure she was 15 or 16 or something back when that was filmed. Shit what do I do.


Same with Jewel Staite. I had the biggest fucking crush on her in Firefly. I saw an X-Files episode recently where she was the guest. She was 13, and looked the exact same as she did in Firefly. What the fuck dude.



4 comments:

  1. all that matters is what age they are now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I know, but I mean alarm bells go off in my head if a girl of obvious legal age just looks really young, or if that fact is suddenly brought to my attention. You remember Paige from the first year of camp, right? She liked me, and I almost considered following through, but one of the main reasons why I couldn't do it was because she looked like a fucking 13 year old. I even remember the look on your face when I told you how old she really was lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I didn't mean to make it seem like a bad thing, I think you are fine as long as the are overage and they look like they have been through puberty

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I wasn't necessarily that serious with my worries in the post anyway, jokes

    ReplyDelete