Thursday, January 7, 2010

I don't understand what Buddhism is, but it isn't Christianity, so it's dumb


Pat Robertson is said to be a Christian, I don't think that faith offers the kind of soul-wrenching horror that is offered by the Cult of Cthulhu. So my message to Pat would be, Pat, turn to Cthulhu and you can break free from the shackles of a non-dragon-squid deity, and be a great example to the world.

I don't understand, why do people think this is disrespectful? In politically correct terms, you can say anything about your faith without someone jumping down your throat. I mean, you can't argue with someone's experience - I consider myself a much happier and better person since offering myself to be devoured by the indescribable abomination that is Cthulhu. My soul makes his tummy happy. I think everyone else in the world should do the same because my experiences overwrite everyone else's experiences and I know what's right for everybody. Nanny nanny boo boo, my god could stick your god's head in doo doo, is what I'm trying to say. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.



Also, Brit, Buddhism has no need for forgiveness or redemption because Buddhists have no belief in Heaven or Hell. Just watch Star Wars, Buddhists are basically Jedi who can't use the force.

No comments:

Post a Comment