Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Can't wait to secks me some space bitches

Mass Effect is my favorite RPG of all time. It had it's problems (combat) but the story and scope of the game more than made up for it. In Mass Effect 2, all the problems have reportedly been fixed. The story is reportedly much more epic, and there are reportedly more space bitches to bang. It's a Captain Kirk simulator, basically. It comes out on Tuesday. A new trailer was just released.



DUN DUN DUN DUN EPIC TRAILER MUSIC PEW PEWWWW BOOOM KRRSSSHKK BOOOOMMM DIE YOU FUCKING SON OF A FLYING FUCKY FUCK

I'm excited as [analogy] for this. Molly convinced me to go to the midnight release on Monday with her, which I know is a mistake, because I have a class in the morning, I won't be able to play it at all that night, and I'll spend the entire day in classes being mindraped by Mass Effect 2 anticipation. Why did this have to come out right when classes were starting again, Bioware is fucking terrible at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment