Saturday, November 28, 2009

Child sexual abuse goes on a lot more than people think. Somewhere between 15% and 25% of women have been sexually abused as children, and 5% to 15% of men. That could be one in five people. Jesus fucking Christ.

Both Catholic priests and police alike have been covering up the rapes of over 100 children over the course of 30 years.

The report of the commission found that the protection of pedophile priests was facilitated by “the structures and rules of the Catholic Church.” Government prosecutors and police facilitated the cover-up by allowing the church institutions to be beyond the reach of the normal law enforcement processes. Over the period the welfare of children was not even a factor to be considered. “Instead the focus was on the avoidance of scandal and the preservation of the good name, status and assets of the institution and of what the institution regarded as its most important members — the priests.”
I don't get it. I know I say I don't "get" a lot of things on this blog, but I really don't get this. You hear all these retards saying it's the atheists who are destroying everything, and then they just completely ignore this shit. Do they just block these things out, as not to threaten their sense of security? You never hear about the atheist organizations covering up child rape for decades at a time.

I mean, jesus fuck, soapbox mode motherfucking engaged -- it's fine if you believe in God, but why does anyone even bother with organized religion anymore? At all? This shit just keeps on happening, but everyone forgets it in a week, and then they go back to bashing the atheists and gays. I used to consider myself Christian, but even way back then I felt that organized churches simply got in the way of me and my God. Church is only good for a sense of community and security.

Yesterday, at a news conference, holding his hand over his heart, and with tears in his eyes, Martin apologized as a man and a bishop. “How do I feel when I have to unveil here before you the revolting stories of the sexual assault and rape of many young children and teenagers by priests of the archdiocese?” he said. “To each and every survivor my apology, my sorrow and shame for what happened.”

How about this, go fuck yourself and die. This infuriates me. Oh, you're sorry? Really? As a constant listener of Loveline, and faithful worshiper of Dr. Drew, I can tell you that every single one of those kids will be fucked up for the rest of their goddamn lives. What happened to them will constantly screw with all of their future interactions with other human beings, until they get into some good therapy (which will never happen to the majority of them, because the majority of them will be in denial and won't think they need help.) I'm usually not so fascist, but I have absolutely no problem with the castration of rapists. Fuck them. They gave up their humanity when they chose to be inhuman. I for one am very happy they're at the bottom of the prison ladders and they get raped all the god damn time behind bars. It isn't so nice, is it? Fuckers.

And what pisses me off just as much is that this won't affect the Catholic Church's unbelievable income in the slightest. There are plenty of people who refuse to give money to corporations which have donated money to gay rights or pro-choice organizations, and yet they have no fucking problem giving their hard earned cash to pedophiles and pedophile sympathizers. This is what religion does to people. They become so dependent on others telling them what their own moral code should be, and they end up just not questioning anything anymore. Then their fear and vulnerability allows others to convince them that evil is good and good is evil. Jesus titty-fucking Christ, just go back and read how they tried to justify this: "Over the period the welfare of children was not even a factor to be considered. Instead the focus was on the avoidance of scandal and the preservation of the good name, status and assets of the institution and of what the institution regarded as its most important members — the priests." I am a priest, therefore I have the right to rape children. I wish hell existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment