Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Youtube Post



I read Green Lantern: Rebirth the other day, and it was pretty god damn amazing holy shit. I've never read any Green Lantern before, but they did a good job at explaining his backstory and motivations and whatnot, and my resulting foaming at the mouth convinced me of his potential to become my new favorite superhero. I used to think Captain America was the most underrated superhero of all time, but now I think it might be the Green Lantern (that title is really just reserved for whichever superhero I'm getting into at the moment who isn't Superman, Batman, or Spiderman).

In my post-comic-reading euphoria, I naturally did a search for the trailer of the Green Lantern movie DC released straight to DVD earlier this year. Instead, I got this: a fan-made trailer, starring who else? Nathan Fillion. It's actually a lot better than most trailers I've seen. The good news? An actual legitimate Green Lantern movie is in the works. The bad news? Ryan Reynolds. Ugh.



Here's another youtubez since I forgot about this last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment