Tuesday, November 10, 2009


My mac is broken and I'm on my old crappy PC so I can't take screenshots as easily anymore, but the main story on Drudge right now is "WHO'S TO BLAME?" with a picture of some American flags at a graveyard.

I only made this post for a quick comment. Conservatives seem to be on a witchhunt for Muslims after the Fort Hood shooting, because the guy who did the shooting was Muslim. And hey, he could've very well been doing it in the name of a twisted view of Islam, I'm not going outright deny it before we have facts, because religious extremists exist. I just don't understand the hypocrisy of these retards. They're so quick to judge a religion as a whole when Islam is the enemy, but whenever a white Christian terrorist blasts an abortion doctor in the chest with a shotgun, nobody gives a shit, and "normal" religion isn't to blame at all. In fact, I even read an article a while ago (I can't find it anymore) about people on Twitter defending and praising George Tiller's murder. Not only was there no huge outcry against Christian terrorists after the killing, there was actually a fringe group of lunatics actively defending them. And nobody cared. That is a thousand times more dangerous than the Islamic extremism on the other side of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment