Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering.

Remember when conservatives were actually intelligent and realistic? Me either, I'm not old enough to remember a time before the red scare. The more I play Star Wars video games, the more I'm convinced that the modern conservative movement is more in alignment with the dark side of the force. Tell me I'm wrong.


Seriously. Drudge really did that.

Here are the reactions of a bunch of dumbfucks. If you manage get halfway through these without feeling an urge to strangle a gigantic neck and shout "HOW IS IT HUMANELY POSSIBLE TO THINK THESE THINGS" at the top of your lungs, just get out. Never come back to this blog ever again, because your inability to form logical opinions lessens you as a human being.

I don’t care what the figurehead of Japan thought. What worries me is what other world leaders see in Obama’s bowing to tyrants and figureheads. If they see pushover willing to bow the important American office to anyone, then they’ll be more apt to try to push us around.

Barack Obama is an idiot. The Obamas have no class. Just this week, his wife wore a bright blue quilted blanket to a Veterans’ Day memorial, and now O is bowing to an emperor.

His bowing says a lot about him. I wonder if he thinks people should bow to him.

I’ll tell you this. I bow to NO ONE except my God and his Savior. NO ONE. I cringe when I see Americans bow and kiss rings and the like to any human being.

I can’t forgive Obama for this, especially now that he’s done it twice. I was pissed off when I saw George W. Bush holding hands with that creepy Saudi king.

---

I think I’ve ground my teeth into bits because of this m***** f*****.

F*** this traitorous m***** f*****.

F****** m***** f***** is a m***** f***** joke.

He f******* bows to foreigners, but demonizes his own countrymen.

F*** Obama.
---
Its probably been mentioned, but Obama didn’t even bow correctly. You are not to look at the floor when you bow because its considered disrespectful in Asian culture. You must always have eye contact with “humble eyes”.
Wow, not only did he completely make that up, but he also thinks there's such a thing as "Asian culture." He was in Japan.

---
I took Japanese in high school and regulars know I’m no Obama fan. Bowing in Japan is a sign of respect.
---
“I took Japanese in highschool”

Hmmm…. I did not realize Highschool Japanese correctly teaches all the proper protocols of bowing. Not a chance that you might have been given an overly simplistic understand of the practice?
I know nothing, therefore I know everything.

---
He’s just bowing because he thinks we still need to apologize to them for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Our spineless leader is such an inspiration.
---
Well, this is unprecedented — there’s never been any US president or representative who would so abase himself and us before other heads of state. Bowing is simply not in any way part of our tradition or culture. It’s not a common sign of respect or greeting here, it’s not taught as such in our public schools — except for karate or judo or part of a ‘cultural awareness’ lesson.

So why does ObamAyres automatically go in to Deep Bowing Mode whenever he meets royalty even though he must know it is Just Not Done? Hint: early training — and not in the US.
---
This kind of crap should prove to the dimwits that everything Obama has done is INTENTIONAL!!!! He does not give a $hit about our country, and he will do everything that he can to destroy America.

No comments:

Post a Comment