Friday, March 6, 2009

First off, I saw this on Rachel Maddow's podcast. I looked everywhere for it, but I guess this photo doesn't actually exist because google couldn't find it. So I just took a crappy screenshot from the podcast. Here's the First Family playing on the girls' new swing set.


OH GOD. THE CUTE. TOO MUCH.

And second. This is truly magnificent.

The Governor of Mississippi was trying to prevent his state from receiving federal stimulus money. I don't know why he thinks that would cause voters to like Republicans more, but I'm sure he's a bright guy and he thought it all the way through. He knows what he's doing. But then, the Mississippi House voted on a resolution and prevented him from blocking the money! They actually think those who are unemployed right now should receive unemployment benefits! In THIS economy! THEY RUINED IT!!! LIBERAAAAALLLLS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment