Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition

Oh man.



Summed up, the government of Spain is pursuing war crimes trials for some top Bush officials. I'm glad Obama is staying as far away from this as possible. I said a while ago that I side with Obama on this because war crimes investigations would divide the country. But Republicans have shown over the last couple months that they want to divide it either way. So I'll modify my position. I want this to happen as long as Obama continues to have no say in it. As soon as he enters the picture, the right will view it as a partisan witch hunt. They'll probably see it as one anyway, but at least his absence will just cushion the clusterfuck.

Oh, and O'Reilly's thoughts



Boy, that'll show 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment